- This event has passed.
Vermontijuana Holidaze Party & Crop Swap at Parker Pie
December 20, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Join host Eli Harrington and Vermontijuana for a unique yuletide celebration up in the hills of the Northeast Kingdom where we’ll gather for pizza, drinks, music, and for cannabis enthusiasts to show off and share this season’s homegrown harvest on Tuesday, December 20 from 6-8pm at the Parker Pie Company in West Glover, Vermont.
Parker Pie will feature their regular Tuesday $2 beer and taco specials (while supplies last) all day, but we’ll start the ‘crop swap’ portion of the event and the costume contest at 6pm in the Village Hall area of Parker Pie (upstairs above the back bar).
Holiday music will be provided by DJ TBD. Prizes will be awarded for top two ‘most festive’ costumes. Limited pizzas and appetizers will be provided by Vermontijuana and Friends starting at 6pm; participants are encouraged to bring desserts to share.
Crop Swap Details:
- There is no cannabis consumption allowed anywhere on Parker Pie property!
- Please note that this is a 21+ only event and that no cannabis or cannabis products are available for sale.
- Licensed cannabis companies may NOT bring any branded or labeled finished products, but those with licenses may still participate as individuals.
- Individuals participating should bring up to one ounce total of dried and trimmed flower. You are welcome to bring multiple cultivars (strains) but each must be in it’s own container and the total may not exceed one ounce.
- Bring at least ten clean, small containers for swapping. Plastic bags, jars, metal containers, or any other containers.
- We will provide small labels and markers on a central table and designate small 2×2 table spaces for individuals to leave their jars and a single piece of paper with any test results or other information about your strains.
- We expect people to leave their jars and information in a spot on the table, check out the other jars, then help themselves to a small sample (1-2g increments) at some point between 6-8pm. People will be welcome to hang out in the Village Hall or in the back bar area of Parker Pie, but there is no illegal cannabis consumption allowed.
- The swap is first-come, first-served starting at 6pm with possible drop-off between 5-6pm. Attendees might show up at 7pm with fresh samples, or it might all be gone at 6:30…first time doing this, so we’ll all see!
- This swap is ‘caveat emptor’, meaning that we take no responsibility for any of the cannabis that’s shared! We assume that people will bring clean cannabis and that anyone taking cannabis will also inspect and assume any risks for that cannabis themselves.
For any other questions, contact Eli Harrington at email@example.com